Software UX Developer 2 – Job Description
As a Software UX Developer 2, the selected candidate will work on web applications, client applications, and web services. We are seeking candidates that have excellent design and UX skills, strong PHP programming experience, strong database design and MySQL query experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to translate end-user requirements into software features.
- (Mandatory) 2-3+ years of experience in PHP software development and Unix-based environment,
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience working with CodeIgniter or similar PHP Framework,
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience working with REST-based API’s,
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience building unit tests and functional tests using tools such as Jest, Cypress, and Enzyme
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience with modern toolchains and build tools including Gulp, Webpack, Composer, NPM, etc.
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience migrating legacy applications to modern frameworks and tools
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience with HTML and CSS design
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience with Adobe tools including Adobe XD
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of establishing and updating branding guidelines for SaaS applications
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience with MySQL (or similar) database development expertise,
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience working with REST API’s and Webservices,
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of Object Oriented programming experience,
- (Mandatory) Candidate must have 2+ years of experience contributing in all layers of technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support,
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of development efforts on UNIX-based platforms,
- (Mandatory) 2+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting applications,
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience with Mercurial is a plus,
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience in Networking and Telecommunications industry/field would be a plus.
- (Desired) 2+ years of experience working with large datasets and data processing is a plus