OcularIP5.1 delivers innovative feature sets powering network optimization, reducing costs and enhancing customer experience.
Chesterfield, MO – January 17, 2018 – LB Networks is excited to announce availability of the fifth generation of the OcularIP platform. OcularIP5.1 includes 14 new feature sets encompassing dozens of new functions. The feature sets are based upon input from OcularIP’s over 100 customers, dozens of technology partners as well as emerging industry standards. As Scott Bierman, President of B2 Telecom noted “OcularIP has driven costs out of our compliance management while providing a foundation for digitized customer experience. We look forward to leveraging these features to improve all aspects of service delivery.”
OcularIP5.1 builds upon the web-scale, role based architecture of the platform, delivering the enhancements automatically to clients. Using the platform’s custom configuration structure, OcularIP customers can turn on these feature sets at their convenience. “Based upon feedback from customers, OcularIP5.1 will supplement support for carrier’s engineering, operations, customer experience and sales organizations.” stated Robert Kittner SVP Sales for LB Networks. He continued “The new release boosts OcularIP’s scaling and inter-carrier capabilities, providing a foundation for assurance of NFV/SDN, MEF3.0 and the integration, reporting and compliance demands of carriers and telecom users.”
Some of the key feature sets include:
- Enhanced reporting capabilities including support for AT&T Wireline, high precision availability, trending and predictive analytics, including end of month forecast, inventory enhancements, plus more.
- The industry leading Multi-Domain support has been expanded to support three levels of domain hierarchy. A service or circuit, can be in multiple user defined domains providing unparalleled capability for trouble shooting, analytics and service visualization.
- Enhancing efficiency for scaling, users can now designate overview domains, filters and enhanced search preferences.
- Adding to the extensive role-based functionality are increased self-service functions including customizable favorites, system notifications based on favorites, user landing page, added report types, preferences, etc.
- Augmentations to support client system integration with added functionality of REST APIs, Single Sign On and gateways.
- Support for 343 technology connectors. Encompassing all major manufacturers in OcularIP5.1 adding support for Huawei and Calix.
OcularIP5.1 offers a new Service Container application that leverages the platforms analytics and data collection foundation. This new application allows logical user defined grouping of circuits or services into a single container. The OcularIP platform performance analytics, SLA reporting, trends and live comparisons of KPI metrics can be utilized amongst this container of services. This application is ideal for COS analysis, multiple circuits to a single site comparison (on-net building), multiple carrier (off-net) analysis, multi-segment analysis to name a few. Users can see real-time status and comparison of the individual services as well as the whole container. In addition, users can click on the view to add or take away a service providing a robust facility to compare circuits/services.